Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Version 2

Are we bored yet?! Well this is mainly for family who is asking what the room will look like... I redid my inspiration board for my mum this morning because I have made some changes so I thought I would share it here.... because I have nothing else to show for myself! I actually have MANY things going on right now just nothing done that I am done with! Of course if I stopped redoing inspiration boards some of those other things might get done!

But obviously that is not how I roll so I am going with something is better than nothing.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you! If you've got inspiration running through you for baby room, then I say, go with it!

    Congratulations to you and Uber ('k I don't know how to get those umlauts over the "u") and have fun creating a wonderful room for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to decorate the girls room. it's an ongoing thing. I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still cool! you wanna come over and do my kids rooms next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to look absolutely adorable, it really helps that you are soooo organized.
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!