Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Uber in Motion

**Disclaimer** this is another of the probably will only interest family post.
We went in and had a high def ultrasound done last friday (translation I actually have video this time) I had 15 minutes of video that I cut down to a little over 3 minutes. Which is still WAY too long! But I didn't want to cut too much out because the tech points things out that are kind of fun... of course I can't really explain to you what each thing is (It took me an hour to shorten it so adding text wasn't going to happen... sorry)
But just to give you a run down of what you will be seeing...
babies hear beat (will have audio)
babies heart and stomach (stomach is the big circle in the belly that disapears and then reappears, when it disapears that means the baby swallowed)
blood flow through babies heart chambers
babies arms, spine
babies corebellum
babies legs/hand
baby getting shaken so it will reposition
baby in a V
babies nose
babies eyes
counting the babies fingers

Someday I will craft again...

8 comments:

  1. Truly awesome to get to see someone I already love before they are even born, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being crafty! One of a kind crafty... Thanks for sharing, it is pretty awesome. That's my boy... must go sew something now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sherie said, love him already. So amazing to see! I'm smiling big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, that is SO COOL! Interesting for non-family too. Although, I kind of consider myself grafted into your family........ Really really neat to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat video! It really is interesting for "the rest of us". Thank you for sharing it with us. *sigh* I love babies....

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing:) i loved showing everyone videos of emily in utero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was pretty neat, thanks! Now I know what to expect when I get preggers.---Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beverly Jackson, your other momJune 4, 2010 at 6:29 PM

    Jessica, I am in Love already too! He so cute, I not wait to hold him and give him kisses

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!