Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Micah's Mobile

I'm FINALLY done with the last piece -for now- of Micah's room. I wanted to do a mobile over his crib but I wasn't big on anything I saw out there ... so of course I made my own! Thank goodness Uber likes it because apparently he hates mobiles....he was nice enough to wait until I was done with it to tell me!


I went ahead and repeated the sea theme from his sea turtle quilt. All the creatures are needle felted from beautiful wool roving. We've got a beluga whale
an octopus
a manatee
a pelican
a sea turtle
a sea horse and a pacific blue tang... more commonly known as Dora
and here's what it looks like from Micah's perspective. He likes having something to look at! Alright and just to make everyone happy here is a Micah shot!
His great grandparents sent him this awesome rocking horse! He loves it!

Next up pictures of the completed nursery!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the mobile, and your octopus ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally broke down and made one! I really didn't want to after seeing how awesome yours was : P I LOOOVVVE the fish hat more pictures to come soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!!! This is AMAZING!!!! You never cease to impress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY.COW!!! Is there anything you can't do? Seriously? Does your brain hurt? I am so impressed, Jess. I'm going to go back and stare some more. That turtle is to die for! Wow wow wow. I think if it was me that made these i would take a picture and carry it around with me and show random people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mobile is fabulous. I have a bag of wool rooving but wouldn't know where to start with needle felting anything in 3-D - Otherwise I'd prob' make a mobile like this for above my bed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely fabulous! And the turtle is amazing! You are seriously talented! But then, I believe I've said that before! ;-)

    Lovin' the micah pictures! He is growing SO fast!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!