Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedding Invitations

I drew up these invitations the other day for a bride but because of time constraints they won't be able to get them printed in time to use them. So I get to share them with you now! The bride is planning to do 1,000 paper cranes as her wedding theme - In case you don't know if you make 1,000 cranes you get a wish, how cool is that? She also included this Walt Disney Mulan Giclee as inspiration since she received it as a gift from her fiancée.

This is what I came up with:

And in other exciting news I am starting to offer my invitations for purchase in my Etsy Shop as PDF's for printing at home or you could send them in to a professional printer. So far I only have one option up in the shop but I going to be adding to it over the next few days and I will also be willing to take on custom orders.

3 comments:

  1. I need to have a wedding so you can make my invitations. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool! and about time you offer them on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I hope you get lots of orders! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!