Monday, February 14, 2011

My Sister Made Me Do It

A few weeks ago while talking to my sis on the phone she mentioned some bracelets she liked on sundance. They are funky leather bracelets at a precious price and she wanted one. Bad. My sis is has style. There are things she can do/wear that I can only wish I could pull off. The fun part about this conversation was, I had leather......


I have some butter soft leather left over from a project I have yet to show you. It's one for the all but defunct house blog. You know, the one I haven't posted on in two months. I'm busy, don't judge. Jess and I got together and made a few to try things out and maybe send a couple off to "someone"...




I'll be making more unless someone tells me to stop.

12 comments:

  1. Don't stop! Those are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your all but defunt blog...I like it! You have enough posts for a year though if you would just do them! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, look at you go! They are all very cool. Hmmmm, whats next? That leather looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! I used to love working with leather. Maybe I'll try to make some too. Ah, who am I kidding? That would entail looking for all my leather stuff. That sounds like too much work right now. blah!

    But I am SO glad you blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I saw Sherie's yesterday and it was really pretty. And your right about her wearing stuff that nobody else can pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool. You must have had such fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're cool! I like that doubled one. Just post your guest room pics on your house blog and call it caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the double one too. When do you eat and sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the BEST sister!!! Knew you could do this, I tried to make one, but I like yours waaaayyyy better! Make lots more, I want a whole herd of these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you're branching again!!! These are great, I really like the double wrap one too. Make more of those. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!