Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthday Party Dress

I hope you're not tired of little girl's dresses, because I am not tired of making them yet! Have I mentioned lately that I love the Oliver + S patterns?? Hm, maybe once or twice I think.
I have been hoarding some of my Anna Maria Horner Voile hoping to find the perfect thing to make with it. I think it works well with this pattern. It's light but crisp enough for the pleats. I used Little Honey in Meadow and Pastry Line in Marine
I found a small vintage button in my stash that seemed to be meant for the front. 

 More vintage-y goodness on the back.
 I hope our little miss likes this one!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty - I wouldn't mind one to wear to work. I find I usually want all your clothes in adult size just for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy wished you could make these bigger. But than they would not look so cute! Keep sewing these little dresses, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I'm with Tina, I wish it came in grow up size. I love the fabric combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove it! I hoarded this fabric too in several of the colors. It's adorable Corinnea!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!