Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toy Bags

Seriously there has to be a point where you have too many bags... Unfortunately (fortunately?!) I have not reached that point yet... 
Bags for Isabella- even added cute initials! Does she have toys yet that need bags? Nope! But I am sure she will soon and I am trying to use up a bunch of small quantity scrap fabric... 
These also make the BEST gift wrap. Here's a smaller version for a recent birthday party. I love gift wrap I just hate paying for it... so if I have time/fabric most gifts get a bag made now...


Because what kid doesn't need a bag?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I've made fabric bags as bottle bags before now. Kids would love these though!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!