Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crochet Needle Case

Another thank you gift. This one is super, super late... I made it for the cousin who makes each of us our Christmas stockings
I looked at different tutorials around online-  I am not a crocheter and really had no idea where to begin. I ended up modifying this pattern 
I changed up the dimensions and added a top flap so that hopefully nothing will fall out. 
I raided Moms needle stash for the picture- I guess I need to make her one next!
It's nice to get stuff off of my to do list!

6 comments:

  1. Jess, that is perfect!!!!! What a great idea. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I really want to learn to crochet. I have no hooks so I'm not quite in need of one of these. But if I ever do learn I'll want one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very nice! That top flap is genius! That was the first thing that caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great crochet hook case, I love the added flap so everything stays put.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just clicked on one of your ads! Anyway, I LOVE this case! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is there a pattern somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!