Friday, January 25, 2013

Around The Worldy, Worldy


In my efforts to use what I have, I unearthed a charm pack of Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow. Then I decided to try my hand at a values quilt. Around the world style.
I really love it. Since it was a charm pack it was pretty small so I finished it off with some blue Kona on two sides. It's a great size for a stroller quilt, or for a sweet babe to drag around. It could even be a nice wall hanging. 
The back is finished off in blue Kona and some of the extra blocks. Not so perfect diagonal quilting lines and a hand sewn binding finish things off.
I think this qualifies as my first quilt finish for 2013.
It'll be up for sale in the shop.... Unless I decided I need it for my wall...


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I keep wanting to do an HST value quilt but the thought of trimming all the hst's keeps making me resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and the colors are so earthy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I still love that line so much! I like what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool! Love the border on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the off-centeredness (is that a word?) of it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just whipped this up already in 2013? Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just whipped this up already in 2013? Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!