Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dumplings.....?

Right before Christmas I pinned this tutorial from Craftpassion. She said she was inspired by rice dumplings her mom makes. The pattern was so fun and simple I was inspired to make.... a few. 
These aren't all I made. I may have been accused of becoming a bit obsessed.  
Can you blame me? They're just so cute.

These weren't all I made. Some found new homes before I could take their pictures. 
If you're looking for an easy small storage solution or a gift for someone special, try these. Be careful though, dumplings can be addictive.


7 comments:

  1. I can see why you liked them so much! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! Totally crushing on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my dumpling. These are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo-o, they do look addicting! I like how you were willy-nilly with zipper choice, example: the orange pokey-dots :) with the purple zip, how fun is that?
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, i admire you so much. I can't even find the enthusiasm to make something twice so my daughters can match. Erm, yeah, I meant three times. Because I have 3 daughters. yikes. Don't tell her I said that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these Corinnea! I will one day be making these... My favorite is the elephant. Love love love these!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!